All Holy God, our maker and our keeper, We pray the Holy Spirit will equip and inspire us to live lives that can’t be ignored or go unnoticed, lives that cause people to ask who we are, what motivates us and how they too can share in our faith, joy and hope – not for our own recognition, gratification or legacy, but for God’s glory. Amen
- Sunday, June 10th – 3rd Sunday after Pentecost
- Thursday, June 14th – Flag Day
- Sunday, June 17th – 4th Sunday after Pentecost
- Sunday, June 17th – Father’s Day
- Sunday, June 17th – Church Potluck following service
- Saturday, June 23rd – 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm Open House- Elaine Walberg’s 90th birthday celebration. Come and celebrate!
- Sunday, June 24th – John the Baptist Sunday
- Sunday, June 24th – Quilting following service
- Sunday, June 24th – Council Meeting
Come join us for our monthly potluck where we celebrate all birthdays and anniversaries for the month. Join in the food and fellowship on every 3rd Sunday right after church.
We wish to celebrate and congratulate our seniors. May all your dreams come true. Congratulations to Emily Heikkila, Savannah Teetor and Robert Yirku.
St. Mary’s Orthodox Church, our neighboring church, is inviting all to join in praying for much needed rain for our community. They are having a prayer time at 6:00 am each Wednesday morning. All are welcome to join. They are located 5 miles north on Calhan Hwy.
Our local fire departments are also reminding everyone, there is no open burning of any kind. We are in Stage II fire restrictions due to extreme dryness and high winds.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS and get ready for
Sat., September 29th.
Mark information to follow.