“Please join us during this EASTER season as we worship together as family.” I am excited to be at St. Paul and eagerly looking forward to meeting everyone.
Soup Suppers continue at 6:00 pm with guest speakers from MOSAIC. Come listen and learn about he many services that they provide. Our Lenten offerings will be going to support this program. We are very close to meeting our goal of $2000.00 Stay for our Weekly Lenten Services at 7:00 pm. We will be using the Holden Evening Prayer Service which so many love to sing.
- April 3rd – Lenten Soup Supper (6:00pm), Holden Evening Prayer Service (7:00 pm)
- April 7th – 5th Sunday of Lent – Worship at 10:00 am
- April 8th – Bible Study – 1:00 pm
- April 10th – Lenten Soup Supper (6:00pm), Holden Evening Prayer Service (7:00 pm)
- April 14th – PALM SUNDAY WORSHIP – 10:00 am
- April 14th – Services at Good Samaritan Center in Simla- 1:30 pm
- April 21st – EASTER SERVICE- 10:00 am
- April 24th – Choir Practice – 7:00 pm
- April 28th – 2nd Sunday of Easter – Worship Service 10:00 am
- April 15th – Corporate and Confession- 7:00 pm
- April 16th – Service of Healing – 7:00 pm
- April 17th – Stations of the Cross – 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- April 18th – Maundy Thursday Service – 7:00 pm
- April 19th – Good Friday Service – 7:00 pm
- April 20th – Easter Vigil – 7:00 pm
- April 21st – Easter Breakfast – 8:00 am to 9:30 am
- APRIL 22nd – EASTER SUNDAY SERVICE – 10:00 am
The Eastern Plains Community Pantry is in need of canned and boxed food for their emergency food area. If you can be of help, please donate during this Lenten Season. We will have a box in the Narthex for these so needed items.
Quilting group meets following our fellowship time. Come and join this special time on the 3rd Sunday as we sew and make quilts to give to those that are in need.
Bible Study takes place the 2nd and 4th Mondays. Dee Ozburn leads this special time. Time is 1:00 pm. Join this special time to learn more about the love of God.
Come join us for our monthly potluck where we celebrate all birthdays and anniversaries for the month. Join in the food and fellowship on every 3rd Sunday right after church.
8512total visits,1visits today