You may wish to download and print out for our online services.
Bulletin Board Announcements –
- Good Samaritan’s 15th Annual Christmas Store…is a go this year but with a different look. We are teaming with Calhan United Methodist Church to put together individual bags for each resident. All items must go through a cleansing process at Good Samaritan before they can be used as gifts. The following is a list of NEW items that each will receive. If you would like to make a monetary donation we can do the shopping for you.
Thank you so much…15 boxes soft Kleenex or Puffs, 10 Bottles of Body Wash or Spray, 5 lap blankets, 10 fuzzy/warm socks XL for swollen feet, 5 bottles of aftershave for Men (some prefer AquaVelvet), 6 New stuffed animals for the residents to hug. Items must be at St. Paul by Sunday, December 10th.
- Holiday Food Baskets…are being distributed again this year by the Eastern Plains Community Pantry. If you would like to contribute checks can be made out to St. Paul Lutheran Church with a note for the holiday food. Money can be placed in the offering plates or dropped in the offering box.
- Up for a challenge?…A very generous gift of $10,000 has been given to St. Paul Lutheran for payment towards the loan balance on the parking lot. If we (St. Paul) can match this gift, another $10,000 will be given to leave a loan balance of only$8,000! We will have a poster up in the Narthex to track our goal.
- Advent Evening Worship…will begins Dec 2nd at 7pm. We will also gather on the 9th and 16th. No service on the 23rd as Christmas Eve is so close.
- Help us plan!…We would like to know if you plan on attending Christmas Eve Worship here at St. Paul this year. If you can let us know by email, text to Andrea or jotted down on paper your name and approximate number of those attending per family we would greatly appreciate it. Needing to know if 2 services should be planned for proper social distancing.
firstname.lastname@example.org c: 719-210-8094 St. Paul: 719-347-2798
- Grab n Go Hospitality…Beginning Sunday, November 29th on the First Sunday in Advent and then monthly at first, St Paul Council will be providing individually packaged snacks purchased in store for you to take as you leave after Worship.