Our council meeting was held on Sunday, April 7, 2019
- Dave Slothower was present and discussed the new electronic revolving sign which will be installed at the old Warren Garage. It will provide both routine and special events for up to about 20 organizations. It would be a wonderful venue for us to “share with the community” St. Paul services and/or special events.
- St. Paul is a part of the ministerial alliance and as such, we made a donation to help those who are in need that come to the churches in Calhan.
- Easter breakfast will be on Sunday, April 21, 2019. Church council will be serving it.
- Beer and Brats committee will be meeting soon to get things geared up.
- The transition team along with the council met with Pastor Sarah to discuss “next steps” in the process. They are going to start meeting in May.
Again, if you ever have any questions please feel free to ask any council member. If we don’t know the answer, we will find it out for you.
Thanks for your continued gifts and offerings to St. Paul.
Yours in Christ,
234total visits,1visits today