Church Council Members: Laurie White, AJ Fowler, Diana Strobel, Ginger Flynn, Jeanette Bartling – President
Greetings for the month of October
Here are some things that were happening in September:
- Transition team set up a meeting to be held on September 28 at 8:00 a.m. to see what the “next steps” will be as we head toward the Call of a pastor
- Preschool began with a new director, Mrs. Amy Bell, who took over the helm of the preschool. They started with more kids this year, which is great. There are still a few openings
- Beer and Brats Festival was held on September 21. It was a huge success and thanks for everyone who helped. It takes a village to make something happen and be successful. Thanks for the numerous people who helped.
- Preschool meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 5:30. Feel free to join us to see what great things are happening with our little preschoolers.
- Council meetings are currently held the first Sunday of the month right after church.
- Annual congregational meeting will be held on Sunday, October 27 right after church. Please plan on attending – it will not take that long – but it is a way to get information about what has been happening in our church for the past year.
Thank you to everyone who has given their time or talent to our church.
Yours in Christ,