Welcome to St Paul.
Worship with us each Sunday morning at 10:00 am in person or online. Come and join in the reading of scriptures, hymns, and communion. Please remember to continue to help and support our ministry by sending in your offerings to St. Paul Lutheran, 1450 5th St., Calhan, CO 80808. God’s Blessings, +Pastor Harvey
The Lenten Holden Evening Service that was set for this Wednesday has been rescheduled to Thursday, Feb. 25th at 7:00 pm due to the approaching winter snowstorm. Please stay home and stay safe and we will see you this Thursday evening.
Season of EPIPHANY
Special Days to Remember
- Black History Month — February 1-28, 2021
- Groundhog Day — February 2, 2021
- Boy Scout Sunday — February 7, 2021
- Transfiguration Sunday — February 14, 2021
- Valentine’s Day — February 14, 2021
- Presidents’ Day — February 15, 2021
- Ash Wednesday — February 17, 2021 – 7:00 pm Service
- Holden Lenten Evening Service –rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 25th at 7:00 pm
Our Lenten Services will begin with Ash Wednesday, February 17th at 7:00 pm. Come and join us for this evening service. All are welcome. We will again be using the Holden Evening Service.
Ways to be a Light to Others…..
- Remember those in need by donating to our local food pantry. The giving of clothes, food, and monetary donations can be so helpful during this time.
- Buy lunch or supper for someone in need or someone you might not even know.
- Call a person to just visit.
- Send a card to a shut-in.
Join us for our Sunday Worship Services at 10:00 am. We’d love to have you worship with us.
We will continue to provide online if you can’t join us in person. To join online, click below. St Paul Online Worship SERVICES A bulletin is also available for you to download and printout if you wish. Click Here
- To watch previous recordings, click on:
- Previous Recordings
There are a variety of ways in which you can be of service. Maybe you have a talent in reading, or in offering prayers, in singing, in ushering, in setting up for communion, in calling others, or even picking up groceries for someone in need. Maybe it’s a new way to help that we haven’t thought of. If you would love to help and to serve in any way during this most unusual time, just give Andrea or Pastor Harvey a call at the church.