Welcome to St Paul.
Worship with us each Sunday morning at 10:00 am in person or online. This is the season of Lent. Come and join in the reading of scriptures, hymns, and communion. Please remember to continue to help and support our ministry by sending in your offerings to St. Paul Lutheran, 1450 5th St., Calhan, CO 80808.
Season of Lent
Special Days to Remember
- World Day of Prayer — March 5, 2021
- 3rd Sunday in Lent — March 7, 2021
- Daylight-Saving Time begins — March 14, 2021 (Spring Forward one hour)
- 4th Sunday in Lent – March 14, 2021 ONLINE SERVICES due to weather
- St. Patrick’s Day — March 17, 2021
- First Day of Spring — March 20, 2021
- 5th Sunday in Lent – March 21, 2021
- Palm Sunday — March 28, 2021
Our Lenten Services is scheduled for Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm. Come and join us for this evening service. All are welcome. We will again be using the Holden Evening Service.
- March 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
Holy Week Services – 7 pm
- Monday, March 29th – Corporate Confession and Forgiveness
- Tuesday, March 30th – Service of Healing
- Wednesday, March 31st- Stations of the Cross (8am-8pm)
- Thursday, April 1st – Maundy Thursday
- Friday, April 2nd – Good Friday
- Saturday, April 3rd – Easter Vigil
EASTER SUNDAY – APRIL 4th
Ways to be a Light to Others…..
- Remember those in need by donating to our local food pantry. The giving of clothes, food, and monetary donations can be so helpful during this time.
- Buy lunch or supper for someone in need or someone you might not even know.
- Call a person to just visit.
- Send a card to a shut-in.
Join us for our Sunday Worship Services at 10:00 am. We’d love to have you worship with us.
We will continue to provide online if you can’t join us in person. To join online, click below. St Paul Online Worship SERVICES A bulletin is also available for you to download and printout if you wish. Click Here
- To watch previous recordings, click on:
- Previous Recordings
There are a variety of ways in which you can be of service. Maybe you have a talent in reading, or in offering prayers, in singing, in ushering, in setting up for communion, in calling others, or even picking up groceries for someone in need. Maybe it’s a new way to help that we haven’t thought of. If you would love to help and to serve in any way during this most unusual time, just give Andrea or Pastor Harvey a call at the church.