- October – National Pastor Appreciation Month
- October 28th – Annual Congregational Meeting following service
- November 18th – Pastor Tim’s Retirement
- November 25th – Pastor Tim’s last Sunday, Bishop Gonia visit
Special Activities to join….
Quilting group meets every 3rd Sunday following our fellowship time. Come and join this special time as we sew and make quilts to give to those that are in need.
Bible Study takes place the 2nd and 4th Mondays. Dee Ozburn leads this special time. Time is 1:00 pm. Join this special time to learn more about the love of God.
Adult Forum is Monday evenings. We are studying the books of Ruth and Esther. We are meeting at Cindy Henry’s. Time is 7:00 pm.
Preschool is up and running with full classes. We wish to thank everyone for all the support and donations given towards the preschool. Director Amber Woolsey will be posting a list of supplies needed for next month if you would like to make any donations.
Come join us for our monthly potluck where we celebrate all birthdays and anniversaries for the month. Join in the food and fellowship on every 3rd Sunday right after church.
- Amazon will donate 5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Saint Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church and Preschool whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support Mark information to follow.
THANK YOU ……
to all who donated and worked at our Beer and Brat Festival. Thank you all who setup, prepared, served, and took down. Because of everyone’s help, it was a great success.