You may wish to download and print out our online services.
Please remember in your prayers the following people in need of God’s care and healing…
- Mike Seymour
- Wendy Walp
- Barb Minix
- Baily Massano
- Quinten Anderson
- Beth Babcock
- Dean Babcock
- Bette Hertneky
Serving our country.
- Meagan Gardner
- Dale Drew
- Wade Rau
- Jonathan Slothower
- Brandon Teetor
Mark your calendars…
join us at our Annual Beer & Brat Festival
Come and enjoy the food, fellowship, and great music from two great bands.
Alias, Smith, & Jones — War & Breakfast
FELLOWSHIP following services
Fellowship time has returned. Come and join us for some refreshments and visit with one another.
The 4th Sunday will always be a Potluck Fellowship. Bring your favorite dish.
If you are interested in helping with this and would like to sign up, please call the church office or connect with Ginger Flynn.
- Will you consider being Lectors, Cantors, Ushers, and Assistant Ministers? … We would like to start using Worship Servants again. Please find the sign-up sheet in the Narthex. Thank you.
- Fellowship following Worship…
Come join us for a great time together, wonderful conversation, and good food. If you would like to help with providing for fellowship, please contact Ginger Flynn or call the office.
Ways to be a Light to Others…..
- Remember those in need by donating to our local food pantry. The giving of clothes, food, and monetary donations can be so helpful during this time.
- Buy lunch or supper for someone in need or someone you might not even know.
- Call a person to just visit.
- Send a card to a shut-in, a service worker and those who are serving overseas.