You may wish to download and print out our online services.
FELLOWSHIP following services
Fellowship time has returned. Come and join us for some refreshments and visiting with one another.
The 3rd Sunday will always be a Potluck Fellowship. Bring your favorite dish.
If you are interested in helping with this and would like to sign up, please call the church office or connect with Ginger Flynn.
Please remember in your prayers the following people in need of God’s care and healing…
- Simla Good Samaritan Home
- to those families who lost loved ones
- to all our military
Service Men and Women
Meagan Hasty-Gardner Brandon Teetor Dale Drew Wade Rau
These names will remain on our list for two weeks unless otherwise notified. Prayer requests can be written on the clipboard in the Narthex and are taken by the Ushers as you come into the Narthex for worship service or the office. Thank you.
- Will you consider being Lectors, Cantors, Ushers, and Assistant Ministers! … We would like to start using Worship Servants again. Please find the sign-up sheet in the Narthex. Thank you.
- Fellowship following Worship Service! Great news! Fellowship has returned following worship. Come join us for some great time together, wonderful conversation, and good food. If you would like to help with providing for fellowship, please contact Ginger Flynn or call the office.
Ways to be a Light to Others…..
- Remember those in need by donating to our local food pantry. The giving of clothes, food, and monetary donations can be so helpful during this time.
- Buy lunch or supper for someone in need or someone you might not even know.
- Call a person to just visit.
- Send a card to a shut-in, a service worker and those who are serving overseas.