You may wish to download and print out for our online services.
FELLOWSHIP following services
Fellowship time has returned. Come and join us for some refreshments and visiting with one another.
The 4th Sunday will always be a Potluck Fellowship. Bring your favorite dish.
If you are interested in helping with this and would like to sign up, please call the church office or connect with Ginger Flynn.
Please remember in your prayers the following people in need of God’s care and healing…
- Simla Good Samaritan Home
- family of Agnes Wills
- family of Atlas (Bud) Jolly
- Jo Ann
Service Men and Women
Meagan Hasty Brandon Teetor
These names will remain on our list for two weeks unless otherwise notified. Prayer requests can be written on the clipboard in the Narthex and are taken by the Ushers as you come into the Narthex for worship service or the office. Thank you.
- Will you consider being Lectors, Cantors, Ushers, and Assistant Ministers! … We would like to start using Worship Servants again. Please find the sign-up sheet on the bulletin board by the office. Thank you.
- Fellowship following Worship Service! Great news! Fellowship has returned following worship. Come join us for some great time together, wonderful conversation, and good food. If you would like to help with providing for fellowship, please contact Ginger Flynn or call the office.
AARP free tax preparation services.
As in the past there are no membership or age requirements to have AARP prepare your taxes at N/C. The factor is the complexity of the return. They do not prepare farm income returns, returns for businesses or returns from other states (COLO only).
Tax-Aide volunteers are located nationwide, and are trained and IRS-certified every year to make sure they know about and understand the latest changes and additions to the tax code. Tax help is provided in safe environments using a variety of methods based on a number of factors, including where you are located, COVID-19 spread, and volunteer availability.
This webpage will be updated in early February with new features to make it easier for taxpayers to request tax help.
The phone number to call to get on their list for appointments is:
You will most likely need to leave a message. They will explain the protocol when your phone call is returned.
Thank you and have a safe healthy week!
Ways to be a Light to Others…..
- Remember those in need by donating to our local food pantry. The giving of clothes, food, and monetary donations can be so helpful during this time.
- Buy lunch or supper for someone in need or someone you might not even know.
- Call a person to just visit.
- Send a card to a shut-in, a service worker and those who are serving overseas.